We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
Information we collect
We collect and store information you provide through our websites or mobile applications. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact info of a Friends & Family Pickup person.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns, exchanges and layaway requests
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering or installing products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us in our stores and online
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How we share the information we collect
Mobi-logis does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Sending Best Buy marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Mobi-logis, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event. You will be notified via e-mail and/or a prominent notice on our applicable website(s) of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
If you are shopping online, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Mobi-logis cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of content or personal information posted by you from our website, online service, online application, mobile application, or community forum. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet as third parties may retain screen shots of Mobi-logis web pages (e.g., cache files).
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods: